Monday, March 12, 2018

Confirmation

The middle son made his Confirmation yesterday.  Our church still does Confirmation in eighth grade (many others have changed the age to high school).  We had 72 Confirmandi.  It was wonderful to see so many young people receive the Holy Spirit. 




Afterward we all went out to eat.  He has numerous life threatening food allergies so this is not something we do often.  We have a hard time finding a restaurant that can or is willing to cook safely for him.  Luckily, we found one.  We had a lovely dinner with family and the best part of that my son was able to eat safely and not have to bring his own food from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...