Monday, January 10, 2022

Weekly Meal Plan 1/7 thru 1/13



New Year, New Menu.  I had a menu plan for last week, but due to Covid, I really didn't adhere to it at all.  Lucky for us, New Year's Day menu was to smoke a ham and a pork butt.  That fed the boys while I was out of commission (but they are completely porked out!),


Friday 1/7 (meatless Friday):  Spicey GF Pasta with garlic and oil, rolls




Saturday 1/8:  Shake N Frank Chicken, mashed potatoes, and vegetable.  (I found Tastemade and Struggle Meals while recuperating).  I will use gluten free panko for this recipe and I'm looking forward to trying it because it already doesn't use eggs only the buttermilk.






Sunday 1/9:  Slow Cooker Beef Stew




Monday 1/10:  Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken from The Gunny Sack




Tuesday 1/11:  Turkey Tacos

Wednesday 1/12:  BLT Club Wraps with salad

Thursday 1/13:  Gluten free pasta with homemade sauce, rolls, salad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...