Monday, November 14, 2022

Menu Plan 11/11/22-11/17/22: Feeding the Family



Happy Monday!  It is happy Monday for me because last week I was under the weather.  Some kind of upper respiratory crud knocked me down (you can see it reflected in last week's menu).  I'm still not 100%, but I'm much better.  Some of the meals I had scheduled for last week, have been moved to this week.  I planned on shopping at Aldi last week because their Thanksgiving sales are really good, but not only was I sick, but the dog was too and I couldn't leave her home by herself for too long, so I ended up doing a Giant Eagle pick up which didn't really help save any money at all.  I will try again this week to save.   





This week's menu plan:

Friday:  Quiche, home fries, and fruit




Saturday:  Eating out for a family members birthday

Sunday:  Slow Cooker Pot Roast




Monday:  Chicken thighs, potato, veg

Tuesday:  Pizza Casserole (from last week's menu)

Wednesday:  Chicken Pastina Soup, rolls, salad (from Cooking With Mamma C)

Thursday:  Clean Up Day


Have a blessed week ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...