Sunday, July 2, 2023

Summer 2023

 We have been doing baseball, baseball, and more baseball.  It's been a lot.  But this is our last week. So far all things are going well.  The older boys are working at their internships, and the little boy is playing baseball, attending camps, and doing well.


I have not been online much because my information was hacked at the beginning of June, and it is taking me weeks to get everything back, and secure my information.  It's daunting.  Truly.  I pray I have a handle on this.  It's a terrible feeling knowing that someone is out there trying to take over your cyber life.  


This week coming up, we have the 4th of July, and our final baseball tournament.  


I have been trying EVERYTHING to get our grocery budget under control.  I'm not doing so well with that.  I can spend a lot less, but then there is so little food, that the boys are not happy.  I'll keep trying and report back if anything works.  So far, NO.

Happy 4th of July!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...