Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Hi. It's me.

 Has my last post really been since December?


Since then we've had birthdays, and holidays and one son graduate from college.  We have played basketball and baseball (still).

Everyone is good.  Things are going well.  

I hoped to get back on here and keep updating as this has become a diary of my life, but sometimes life just gets busy.

Yes, one son graduated from college.  I can't believe it.  I started my first blog when he was 4 years old.  And now he's 22.  He's back home and looking for a job (the job market is tough!).  The middle is 20 years old and will be a junior in college in the fall.  And the youngest will be 12 next month and starts middle school in the fall.  I'm not sure how all that is possible since I'm only 30... lol.  Some days I feel 30, some days I feel 80.

Having all 3 home is a blessing.  But also has it's challenges.  It's not easy having all these adults living under one roof.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.  I'm treasuring these times together because I know they are fleeting.  

This is a quick "I'm still here" post.  I promise myself that I will get on here more often.  


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. It's me.

 Has my last post really been since December? Since then we've had birthdays, and holidays and one son graduate from college.  We have p...