Friday, January 5, 2018

Well, Hello There!

Many, many moons ago, I used to blog.  But then life got very busy, and boys became older and were horrified that their photos and activities were plastered on the Internet (friends found my blog and used old photos and stories to embarrass them).  And, well, life changed and the old blog just didn't fit anymore.  So I stopped blogging.  And part of me missed it.  I missed jotting down our life happenings, major events, and fun photos.  I've been thinking of picking blogging back up.  Not for food allergies like before, not to advocate for anything or anyone, but just for me.  And because I feel like I use Facebook as my new blog and I have a tendency to over share there.  So new year, new blog.

Why Prayer, Grace, and Tea?  These three things get me through my day.  This is how I survive, so it seemed fitting for my new blog title.

So here I am.  Still very busy.  But hoping to carve out a little time every once in a while to put some thoughts down and to journal some memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...