Tuesday, May 14, 2019

I Need Some Extra Grace Today



I had to do something really hard today.  Something that I didn't want to do, but that I feel is best for our family.  It was hard for me because it directly affected someone else and this persons livelihood.  That made it 1000 times harder.

I didn't come to this conclusion easily.  It took a year of discernment.  It took a year of trying to come up with a better solution.  I've prayed on this.  I've asked God to show me the way.  And I think this is ultimately what I need to do.

But that doesn't make it any easier (for either of us).  And it doesn't remove the sting.  I'm still praying on this and praying that God gives the other person something so much better.

But I feel like I've hit her with a ton of bricks that she wasn't expecting.  And it's making me very sad.

I know this is the right thing for us.  I just wish I could have come up with a better way.

Please keep her in your prayers.  And say a prayer for me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...