Sunday, April 3, 2022

Weekly Meal Plan 4/1/22 to 4/7/22: Feeding The Family

 Happy April!!  Does this year seem to be going by quickly to you?  I can't believe it's April already.  Slow Down 2022!!

This week I shopped at Aldi and at the market at Rothenbuhler Cheese.  I didn't plan on going to the cheese market, but as I drove by, I just had to stop. It's been a few years since I've been there.  I was actually able to get most of the things that I couldn't get at Aldi.  


Friday:  Garlic Butter Shrimp, rice with mushrooms, and veg





Saturday:  Salsbury Steak, baked potato, and veg




Sunday:  Swedish Meatballs, Italian Meatball Casserole, salad, veg, and bread




Monday:  Coconut Curry Ramen Soup, baked fish




Tuesday:  Chicken Divan, veg

Wednesday:  Garlic Butter Chicken Bites, potato, and veg

Thursday:  Clean up or burgers on the grill

I didn't buy any meat this week.  I'm using what I have in the freezer.  I'm also contemplating buying a half of cow (and splitting with a friend).  Grocery prices are crazy and there are so many shortages.  I already paid for my CSA this summer so vegetables will be taken care of (as long as the weather cooperates) but I'm wondering about what to do with the meat.  I just started researching the half a cow since the meat processor we used to use closed (there was a family squabble and they had to shut down which is too bad).  I will keep you posted on how all of that works out.

Have A Blessed Week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...