Friday, October 14, 2022

Five On Friday




 Five on Friday

Five of my favorite family friendly Halloween movies:

1. The Addams Family (1991) 




2.  Ghost Busters (1984)



3.  Hotel Transylvania



4.  The Haunted Mansion



5.  Coco



Added because I just can't leave these out:

It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown



Monsters Inc.



Although all of these are mostly family friendly, ages of kids who are comfortable watching these will vary.  I know the Haunted Mansion traumatized my 5-year-old.  Parents, you know what your children are comfortable with.  And movies like the Addams Family and Ghost Busters are really for older kids (tweens/preteens and older).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...