Monday, August 14, 2023

School Starts This Week

 I can't believe it's back to school time already.  I'm not ready.  The 10 year old is not ready.  But ready or not...

I bought some uniform shorts and knit shirts for him from Amazon a month or so ago.  They were on sale for $6 for the shorts and $5 for the knit shirts. Those were great prices.

Then two weeks ago we headed to the uniform store for pants and a few shirts with his school name embroidered on them.  We also bought shoes at the outlet stores, and supplies from Walmart (Walmart was so crowded).  

Then last week I took him for his school hair cut and for all intents and purposes, we are ready to go.

It was funny grocery shopping this week.  I had to remember to buy school lunch items and quick breakfast options.  

The big boys don't go back to college for a few more weeks, but they should be all set too.


post hair cut ice cream

Ducks!

Chagrin Falls

Can't resist the toy store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...