Monday, November 13, 2023

Weekly Meal Plan: Feeding the Family 11/10/23-11/16/23


 

Friday:  Out to Eat (M had a friend spend the night so we took them out to dinner)




Saturday:  Hot Honey Chicken Meatballs, rice, and sautéed zucchini




Sunday:  Za’tar Chicken, potatoes, and vegetable




Monday:  Pasta, salad, and rolls

Tuesday:  Turkey Tacos

Wednesday:  Mediterranean Turkey Burgers, coleslaw, and vegetables

Thursday:  Clean up day or One Pan Lemon Chicken and Potatoes 


Friday night, M had a friend spend the night and they had so much fun.  They always have a nice time together and laugh the entire time.  I love hearing the giggles.  

The rest of the weekend was just doing house work and trying to keep up with the laundry.  

This week I plan on finalizing my menu and grocery list for Thanksgiving.  And I hope to do a little Christmas shopping at the end of the week too.  

I've been watching YouTube videos on Christmas decorating.  They get me inspired.  But the problem is, all of my decorations are mismatched from over the years and I have no plans on going out and spending a fortune to replace them all.  Maybe I should start a YouTube channel on decorating with a hodgepodge.  


I would not start a YouTube channel.  I don't like being on camera, I don't have the voice for it, and I could not be that creative week after week.  But someone should start that channel!😜

Have a Blessed Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...