Monday, February 22, 2021

Menu Plan Monday 2-22-21

 I can NOT believe that we are moving into the last week of February.  This month really flew by.  
I have plans to get my seeds started this week.  Last week was very busy with a lot of doctors appointments, so I'm very behind on my housework. I need to fit in a lot things this week to make up for lost time.

One important thing happening this week is that the eight year old will be making his First Reconciliation this Thursday.  This is such an exciting time.  He is very nervous, but I know he will do great.  The more we go, the more comfortable we get.  I also need to get to confession at some point in the near future. 




Friday:  Copycat Panera Creamy Tomato Soup and Oven Grilled Cheese



This soup was really tasty and very easy.


I made the grilled cheese with cheddar and gouda.  


Saturday:  Sriracha Turkey Meatballs with asparagus and rice


I made the rice in my new multi-cooker and I made enough for the whole week.  It worked out really well.




Saturday night was family game night and we had fun with this.



Sunday:  Greek Chicken Legs, baked sweet potatoes, and salad
For the chicken legs:  I used a family pack of chicken legs (approximately 12) and marinated them in lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.  Then I sprinkled them with Greek seasoning and baked in the oven at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes until done (mine were a little frozen so it took 45 minutes).

Monday:  Country Mushroom Soup from the Twelve Months of Monastery Soups cookbook, French bread

Tuesday:  Baked Fish, vegetable, rice

Wednesday:  Sausage and Veggie Sheet Pan I use chicken sausage and whatever veggies I have on hand, left over rice.

Thursday:  Having take out to celebrate the 8 year olds First Reconciliation.  

Happy Monday and have a blessed week!!

For more menu planning visit Orgjunkie.com




 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...