Sunday, March 6, 2022

Weekly Meal Plan 3/4/22 to 3/10/22: Feeding the Family

 


Happy first week of Lent!  I hope your Lent is off to a great start.  I got my Lenten free up over this weekend.  I wanted to do on Wednesday, but this week was busier than normal, so it had to wait.




Weekly Meal Plan (including meatless Mondays and Fridays for Lent)

Friday:  Mediterranean Tuna Salad, rolls


Saturday:  Garlic Butter Chicken Bites and Asparagus  I did not plan on making this.  I planned on making sweet and sour chicken but by dinner time, I just didn't feel like frying chicken.  I just wanted something I could throw in the oven.  The family loved this.  It probably went over better, than the original recipe I was going to use.



Sunday:  Creamy Tomato Gnocchi Oh my was this good!  I used gluten free gnocchi to keep it was for allergies.  This was a belly bomber of a dinner and perfect for Sunday family dinners.  I served it was a salad and rolls.


Monday:  Baked fish with greek salad, rolls

Tuesday:  Turkey Tacos







Thursday:  Clean-up Day. 

 There was nothing to clean up, so I made Jose Guevara's Gallo Pinto from The Blue Zones Kitchen cookbook by Dan Buettner and I added in a pound of mild Italian sausage to give it some "oomph" for my guys.






Do you have any favorite meatless recipe that you can share? 

Have a blessed week!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...