Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Crispy Baked Flounder

 I am NOT a lover of fish.  But I try.  This recipe worked so well, and I actually enjoyed the flounder.



Ingredients:

2 pounds of flounder (approximately 6 thin fillet)

1/4 cup of avocado oil

1 cup of parmesan cheese

1 cup of bread crumbs (Italian styles)

1 tsp of salt

1 tsp of lemon pepper

1 tbs of minced garlic (about 3 cloves fresh)

2 large eggs, beaten

1/3 stick of butter melted


Instructions:

1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Line baking sheet with parchment or grease with butter. Season fish with salt and pepper.

2. In a bowl, whisk eggs and in another bowl, whisk together parmesan cheese, Italian bread crumbs, garlic, salt, and lemon pepper. Using a fork, dip fish in the egg, lift and let egg drain off, then dredge through bread crumb mixture covering both sides.  Set on pan making sure fish pieces do not tough.  Drizzle with butter. 

3.  Bake in preheated oven until golden brown - 20-25 minutes.


I served the fish with boiled buttered potatoes and sautéed zucchini, and tartar sauce. 

This was so good, and the fish lovers and the non fish lovers enjoy,

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...