Monday, March 1, 2021

Menu Plan Monday 3/01/21

 Happy March!!  New month, new week!  We are seeing signs of spring here, but this is Ohio so I'm not ready to put the snow boots away yet.  But we are definitely on the down side of winter.  I have my seeds started.  Fingers crossed!  I don't have good luck with seeds or plants in general.  But I planned for this and I really hope that most of them take.

habanero peppers for the hubby.

When I started doing this, my family thought these were brownies. 




This weeks menu:




Friday:  Take out fish fry and pierogi's (meatless Fridays).  I made a fish dinner for the son with food allergies.






Saturday:  Aldi pizza and frozen gf pizza.  It's not my favorite, but you can not beat the price or the ease of dinner.  

Sunday:  Baked chicken thighs and legs, bacon wrapped green beans, and salad






Monday:  Tik Tok Pasta  I have seen this everywhere!  It looks delicious, so we are going to try it.  I couldn't find a block of feta cheese at the two stores I went to, so we are going to try it with crumbled feta. (meatless Mondays)

Tuesday:  Venison tacos

Wednesday:  Cheeseburger Soup

Thursday: Clean up or Venison hamburger steaks.


Have a wonderful first week of March!  Visit Orgjunkie.com for more menu planning ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...