Monday, March 15, 2021

Menu Plan Monday 3/15/2021

 Happy Monday!  New week, new menu.





Friday: GF Mac and Cheese from the Chunky Chef (meatless Friday)

All put together and ready for baking
Baked Mac and Cheese.  Yum!



Saturday:  Charcuterie Night.  The guys bought me a charcuterie board for Christmas and wanted to do charcuterie nights once in a while.  This was the "once in a while".  I bought several different cheeses (sharp cheddar, pepperjack, smoked gouda, brie, and colby jack), different meats (prosciutto, salami, peppered salami, and pepperoni), Kalamata and green olives, fruit, and gluten free crackers.  It was a really nice, casual night that helped make family conversation more intimate.  I think I'll do this quarterly.






Sunday: Brunch - Eggs, sourdough toast, and bacon.  GF toast and bacon for the those with food allergies.  The last few weeks I started to do a brunch after church.  As long as sports don't take over, I think we will continue to do this.
Dinner-  Cowboy Casserole (Tater Tot Casserole) from The Cutting Edge of Ordinary



Monday: St. Patrick Irish Cheddar Soup from Twelve Months of Monastery Soups cookbook and rolls (meatless Monday)

Tuesday: Venison Tacos

Wednesday: Slow Cooker Corned Beef I'm giving you the recipe from Damn Delicious because it's close to what I do.  Basically I 1. trim off any excess fat (and usually cut myself in the process), 2. put the beef in the slow cooker and 3. top it with the seasoning packet and garlic, then 4. add enough water to cover it and 5. slow cook it on low for 8 hours.
Potatoes and carrots, sauerkraut, rye bread, and swiss cheese.

Thursday: Clean Up Day

Breakfast: Trim Healthy Mama Bust A Myth Banana Cake

Lunch:  Leftovers and sandwiches.  Last week I made the soup and we ended up having too much food for lunch and some of it went to waste.  

Happy St. Patrick's Day and have a blessed week!!  Visit Orgjunkie for more menu planning!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...