Monday, January 16, 2023

Menu Plan 1-13-23 to 1-19-23: Feeding the Family

 Well, all of the Christmas decorations are down, inside and outside.  The house was so dusty.  Yuck.  This is the last week that the big boys will be home until spring break.  They head back to school this weekend.  I am going to miss having them home.  We all will.  Little brother is already getting sad.  They will be home in March, but only for a week.  Then we plan to head to college for Easter since it's not a recognized holiday and they don't get time off.  If you have little kids, cherish that time.  I know how hard having little kids at home can be.  I really do remember.  But I find it harder to have them leave.  It's just so different.  


This weeks menu plan:



Friday: One Pot Creamy Sun-dried Tomato Pasta (I used gluten free pasta and it worked fine)



Saturday:  Homemade pizza (wheat and gluten free)

Sunday:  Saucy Hungarian Red Potato Goulash This was a huge hit!  I used Raddell's Polish sausage



Monday: Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks

Tuesday:  Tacos

Wednesday: Red beans and rice with chicken sausage

Thursday:  Clean up Day


Saturdays pizza was very good.  I didn't get a photo because the puppy had an allergic reaction to something (we think something outside, but don't know) and we ended up in the emergency pet ER.  She's on Benadryl and they gave her a steroid and she's doing better.

Yes, doggies get hives too

Poor baby with swollen eyes


Daisy and I decided to walk for St. Jude with month.  It's 40 miles for the month of January.  We are up to 29.14 miles.  We didn't walk on Sunday, but I took her back out today and she is feeling better and we were able to get our walk in.  


You can track our progress HERE

Have a blessed week ahead!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...