Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Menu Plan 1/20/23 to 1/26/23: Feeding the Family

 The big boys are back at school.  They left in a snow storm on Sunday.  I was stressed for almost 5 hours until they made it there safely.  We miss them, but we are glad that they are back doing their studies and becoming independent adults.  So I'm back to cooking for just the three of us.  My grocery budget will be happy.


This weeks meal plan:



Friday:  Frozen pizza for boys/Mom and Dad date night before we lose our sitters to college

Saturday:  One Skillet Chicken With Green Beans and Mushrooms



Sunday:  Slow Cooker Beef Stew



Monday:  BBQ Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad



Tuesday:  Sesame Chicken and Broccoli

Wednesday: Hamburger Soup

Thursday:  Clean Up Day

I have next weeks meal plan put together and I scheduled a Walmart pick up for it.  I'm really trying to save money.  And my budget is less than when the big boys were home.  But not enough to make me happy.  I KNOW everything is more expensive, but I need to do a better job and saving money.  

Have a Blessed Week ahead!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...