Monday, January 9, 2023

Menu Plan 1-6-23 to 1-13-23: Feeding the Family

 The holidays are sort of behind us.  By sort of, I mean we still have to get together with extended family, now that the house is free of Covid.  School is back in session for the little guy.  The two older boys are still home for this week and next.  I love having them home.  But my grocery budget is crying 😢 .  We have basketball, spelling bee, baseball instruction, hair cut for the little guy, dentist for mom, and travel baseball practice this week.  We also went to visit my parents yesterday.  The week is full, good, but full.


This weeks menu plan:



Friday:  Baked salmon and veggie fried rice (meatless Friday) and pizza for the little guy and his friend.

Saturday:  Baked Chicken (I baked two for left overs), left over rice, and veggies.




Sunday:  Dinner at Grandmas

Monday:  Bacon cheeseburger turkey burgers, baked potatoes

Tuesday:  Baked chicken thigh tacos

Wednesday:  Chicken and veggies fried rice (leftover baked chicken and left over rice)

Thursday:  Slow Cooker Italian Wedding soup and sub sandwiches


All of the Christmas decorations are down except for the big Christmas tree.  It's sort of a process right now.  But the Valentine's tree is up.  There's just so much to do.  I'm getting there.  All in due time, right?




Have a wonderful and blessed week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...