Friday, February 11, 2022

Five On Friday


 


5 things I am grateful for this Friday:

1.  Hot Tea:  It's so cold here and winter is starting to drain me.  Hot tea helps

2.  The Bible in a Year Podcast with Father Mike Schmitz:  I LOVE hearing God's word every day.  I'm on year two of this podcast and I'm getting just as much, if not more, out of it as last year.

3. Soul Core's online streaming membership:  I just signed up for this a few weeks ago.  I love being able to stretch/exercise and pray the rosary at the same time.  

4.  Peloton's streaming service:  I used this service (app) during Covid lockdown.  And I really enjoyed it.  There are so many excellent workouts, and the trainers are motivating. So, I kept the subscription going even after things opened back up again. I would love a Peloton machine, but it's not in our budget.  But the streaming service is perfect for me right now.

5.  Grocery Pick Up:  I used the Walmart pick up for several years.  Then our grocery stores starting offering pick up options during Covid.  It's just so quick and convenient.  There are times that I would like to choose my own groceries, but on busy weeks, the pickup saves me so much time and makes my life easier.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...