Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Weekly Meal Plan 2/18/22 to 2/24/22: Feeding the Family

 What day is this?  Tuesday?  I'm all confused because of the day off for Presidents Day.  Yesterday seemed like Sunday, and today seems like Monday.  I'm sure by Friday I'll get it all figured out.

This week's meal plan is ever changing.  The meals are the same, but they are getting shifted around thanks to an ever-changing schedule.





Friday:  Baked Salmon, veggies, and tater tots

Saturday:  Chili, rolls




Sunday:  Red and White Mostaccioli from The Food Nanny, rolls




Monday:  Mediterranean Turkey Burgers from Budget Bytes, cucumber salad




Tuesday:  Mexican Pizzas

Wednesday:  Saucy Hungarian Red Potato Goulash from The Cozy Apron 

Thursday:  Cleanup day or Slow Cooker Sticky Garlic Chicken from Six Sisters Stuff

I also made the Potato Leek soup for this week.  It's perfect for lunch.  The recipe can be found in Twelve Months of Monastery Soups Cookbook.  If you love soups like I do, this cookbook is the BEST.





Wednesday March 2nd begins Lent.  We usually do meatless Mondays AND meatless Fridays during Lent.  I also try to do fewer complex meals during Lent.  I have a new cookbook on the way, and I can't wait to see how the recipes are.  But I do have a meal plan for next week already put together.  Ash Wednesday is strict fast and abstinence, so that meal will be meatless and very basic.  The boys need their protein though, so they will probably have fish to go along with their meal.  We are supposed to get hit with snow toward the end of the week, so I have a Walmart pick up scheduled for Wednesday.  

Do you have any plans for Lent??

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...