Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Weekly Meal Plan 2-11-22 to 2-17-22: Feeding The Family

 My eldest's birthday is in early February and fell on the Super Bowl several years.  At age 16, his birthday became the "super bowl party".  This is his second year in college and due to being away from home and Covid, we have not had a Super Bowl party for a few years.  But this year, the middle son took over.  Although he's a July birthday, we felt the Super Bowl tradition needed to continue.  Due to his food allergies, I didn't order food, but made it.  And boys are easy please.  Walking Tacos were a hit.  Costco sells actual Walking Taco bags of chips, and that made it extra fun.  It's his senior year so once again, we will not have a Super Bowl get together for the boys for a while (the youngest is 9, by the time he gets there, I'll be in bed before the Super Bowl even begins).  I planned on cooking Potato Leek Soup for lunch this week, but due to all the Super Bowl cooking, that did not happen.

Fri:  Late baseball practice.  I had a Costco black bean burger and the guys had fast food

Sat:  Slow Cooker Beef Stew

Sun: Super Bowl Food:  Walking Tacos, queso dip, various chips (just a giant fat fest)

Mon:  Grilled Chicken Salad

Tues:  Cowboy Grub (THM recipe)

Wed:  Chicken thighs and Broccoli

Thurs:  Clean up (probably tacos because we have a bunch of meat left over)

Have a blessed week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...