Thursday, February 17, 2022

Five On Friday

 5 Favorite workout Items:




1.  Brooks Running: Best Shoes Ever.  I love these shoes and they fit my feet the best.  They have great arch support and they typically don't rub the back of my heel.  

2.  Enell Sports Bra:  As a "full figured" lady, having a sports bra that covers and supports is important, and this one is my favorite.  I bought my first one 20 years ago, and I still have it and still use it, and it's the only one that I have routinely used through the years.  I first heard about it on Oprah.  And if Oprah liked it, I knew I would too.

3.  Fitbit:  I love my Fitbit.  I have a really old Charge 2, but it still works well and covers all the things I need it to.

4.  The Peloton App:  I know I've posted about this before, but it really is my favorite way to work out. I used it at the gym even though they don't have Peloton equipment.  I can use any treadmill or bike and it's still amazing.

5. Under Armour work out shirts :  These shirts fit great and are moisture wicking.  They really are the best.  I'm still working on finding pants that I love, but at least I have the shirts under control.


What are your favorite gym items?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Decorating: Using What YOU Have and Leaving The FOMO Behind

photo from Decorators Warehouse  I love decorating for Christmas.  You know that.  And usually I'm ok with my decorations.  Could I have...